Wednesday 12 September 2012

Coral and Turquoise Daisies

After my success with the new to me brand NV I decided to try two more colours from the collection to create this bright, summery and almost neon floral manicure.

Doesnt it make you wish the sun was shining and you could be at the beach sipping cocktails...?

NV Sunset - Bright Neon Coral
 
NV Lagoon - Gorgeous Turquoise

For this manicure I used two coats each of Sunset (neon coral) and Lagoon (turquoise) as the base colours and then stamped a simple daisy and vine design from the first bundle moster collection - plate BM 16.


To add a little interesting contrast I then dotted the daisy centres using the alternate base colour. Doesnt it look pretty and eye catching.

I have to say I also really like the bottles from NV. I have 8 polishes in total - purchased in two sets of 4. These two colours are from the California Dreaming collection, they have copper coloured lids and look beautiful standing out in my nail room :-).


Hope you like todays manicure?

Louise xx

5 comments:

  1. These are so lovely and summery Lou, just a shame the weather doesn't match :( The turquoise is a really pretty colour x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours and the stamps and the dots you added. LOVE IT ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is on my wish list please! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! So pretty! I love the contrasting dots in the flowers. Very delicate!

    ReplyDelete