Tuesday 4 September 2012

Green and Gold

This khaki green Essie polish called Sew Psyched has been sitting in my untrieds collections for far too long. Today I decided I was in the mood for a green and gold combination so it seemed the perfect time to experiment with this new Essie.




Sew Psyched is one of the bargain polishes I picked up in a recent TK Maxx haul. They retail for £8 in each in other stores but I got three Essie polishes in a set for only £9.99.

I stamped this full coverage almost quilt like design using Barry M Gold Foil. The stamping plate is BM 310.



Essie Sew Psyched swatch
In all honesty I am not yet in love with Essie as a brand. Considering they retail for £8 each I was expecting a little more from the formula and the few I have used including this one have needed three coats to hide the drag marks and bald patches. I will persist though and I still have at least 6 Essie polishes in my untrieds to work my way through :-).

Louise xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow I love these, the gold makes the varnish look so different!

    ReplyDelete