Tuesday 25 September 2012

Nude Base with Bright Flowers

Today I fancied a change so I decided upon light nails with a splash of colour. I am really not sure how I like these nails. I honestly got more compliments about them than I do some of my favourite and more complicated designs but I remain neutral about them.



I started with a base of Sally Hansen Insta Dry in Quick Sand. It is a slight tan coloured neutral polish with contains lots of tiny silver sparkles. Unfortunately I think the sparkles are all stuck to the inside of bottle as I cannot see any on my nails which is a real shame.

exposed - Spontaneous

The pattern is stamped using Konad Black and plate BM 224. Using my dotting tool I then added in some random splashes of colour with Sally Hansen Insta Dry Brisk Blue, exposed All Nighter and exposed Spontaneous.

Not going to say too much more on these - I dont think a neutral base appeals to me as I am so used to colour these days :-)

Louise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment