Wednesday 17 October 2012

New OPI with Animal Print

Its arrived... OPI Skull and Glossbones :-).

Frustratingly I have to order OPI polishes from the States in order to get them for a reasonable price. OPI is a UK brand, which just makes it even more frustrating, but I have found an online US seller who can deliver to me within a week, not to mention at £5 per bottle cheaper. I really can't complain about that!



This manicure is three coats of OPI Skull & Glossbones, with two coats of Color Club Ulterior Motive for my accent nails. Skull & Glossbones is part of the Pirates of the Caribbean collection from OPI and is a really pale grey beige creme. This will be a beautiful base for lots of future artwork.



Ulterior Motive from the Keep It Undercover collection is a fantastic jelly style polish which sits somewhere between pink and purple. It is packed with purple and blue micro glitters and sparkles fantastically in almost any light. I love the formula of this polish :-).


I stamped the leopard design over Skull and Glossbones using my W7 Black and Konad plate M57. For the added sparkle factor I then dotted the centres of the leopard print with more of the fantastic Ulterior Motive.




I am really pleased I finally have this OPI polish in my collection. I am totally in love with at least six of the new OPI Germany collection polishes so I will be placing a new order to the US seller in the not too distant future!

Louise xx

3 comments:

  1. I love "Skull and Glossbones," and this leopard print is so cute! You picked a great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one very much!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete