Thursday 1 November 2012

Black and White and Pink All Over

What's Black and White and Pink all over - My Nails..!

Sometimes a lack of inspiration means I come up with a manicure that is a happy little accident and I really like it :-).

I knew I wanted to use the chevron stamp from the third bundle monster stamping collection but I also really wanted to use more of my pretty little flat back pearls.


I started with a pretty pink base of No 7 Me, Me, Me. Its a really lovely colour without being too sickly sweet and actually has a really great formula. I used OPI MBSW as the base for my ring finger accent nail.


I used Konad Black and the chevron stamp from plate BM 201 for my accent nails. On each of the pink based nails I applied three little black and white pearls using a good thick coat of Seche Vite.


Finally I could not resist adding a little glitter so I reached for Barielle Starry Sky and used it just on my thumb nail.
 

I am so happy with how this turned out. I love the combination of pink, black and white - not to mention those cute little pearls. I have them in twelve different colours so you are bound to see them again soon :-).

Louise xx

3 comments:

  1. Wow this is stunning! Your stamping is so neat :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! I love love love this!!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this! It's a great mix. I always forget about that chevron stamp- one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete