Friday 23 November 2012

Love for Lava Flow

Happy Friday to everyone!

I am so looking forward to the weekend... chilling out, eating good (naughty) food, drinking some nicely chilled wine and spending quality time with my loved ones. Perfect!

Here is my Friday Feeling manicure... a skittlette using my newly purchased W7 Lava Flow.


I started by painting three nails with two coats of W7 Lava Flow. As you will see this is basically Salt n Pepper but with added red sparkly bits! Easy to apply and dries quickly - two slicks of top coat made this glossy and smooth to the touch (no nitty gritty)


Using W7 Black and W7 Red I created two different but complimenting accent nails.


Finally I added some square rhinestones to the accent nails - the perfect finishing touch, dont you think?



Which one is you favourite - Salt n Pepper or Lava Flow?


Another sneaky peek of Salt n Pepper

Hope you have fantastic weekends - what are you up to?

Louise xx

2 comments:

  1. I love Lava Flow! What a great polish, and it makes for a perfect skittlette mani! Well done!

    ReplyDelete