Sunday 25 November 2012

Purple Mix Up

Good evening ladies. Did you all having fantastic weekends?

I got a very exciting delivery on Saturday morning - one that I had somehow managed to forget I was expecting... 24 bottles of polish from a collection called London Girl!

So tonight I am showing you my first choice polish from this collection which unusually for me is purple.



This is two coats of London Girl Purple with an accent nail of one coat of Barry M Lilac Foil on my ring finger. I used the butterfly stamp from BM 205 for my first two fingers and then some co-ordinating square rhinestones for the next two.


I cannot tell you how amazing this looked in real life - the purple was so camera shy that I just could not do it justice. It actually has a really pretty metallic shimmer that reminds me of the purple quality street chocolate :-).

Louise xx

2 comments:

  1. 24 polishes?! I'd have tackled the post man if I had an order like that! :) I love how this looks, Your stamping is beautiful, the colours go so well and your little diamond gems are so perfectly lined up! I totally get what you mean about the quality street choccies! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous! I am so jealous that you have 24 new polishes to play with, haha! The stamping on this mani is just gorgeous and I love the coordinating rhinestones!

    ReplyDelete