Thursday 27 December 2012

My First A England: Saint George

Hi lovelies!

Hope you are all doing well? I mentioned in my last post that I had been very spoilt by family and friends this Christmas, in amongst all my wonderful presents and gift vouchers I got 28 bottle of nail polish :-) !!

I was not expecting anywhere near that many but as you can imagine I am beyond excited! Not only is every single colour gorgeous but I got lots of new makes to try such as: A-England, Layla Hologram, Nails Inc and Tecnic.

There was no chance this stunning glittery teal was going to stay untried for longer than a day or so...



This is just ONE coat of A England Saint George which was a present from the lovely Faye B. I had no idea she would pick such a perfect colour for me and it certainly made me feel like I have some of the best friends ever. Not to mention this was not the only colour she picked for me. Princess Tears will follow very soon :-).




I could not bring myself to stamp over this beautiful polish so I just added a few simple petals to my ring finger as a simple accent nail.


The formula of this polish was amazing. It was stunning in one coat, dried quickly to a glass finish and looked beautiful under any light. Lucky Me :-)

Louise xx

6 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful polish!! How lucky are you to receive all those new pretties! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, your FIRST a-England?? Prepare for LOTS to follow!!! You will love them!!!
    This one is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could not be more right! During a 'Merry' moment on Boxing day night I ordered the remaining five polishes from the Legend collection - they arrived today!! Excited :) xx

      Delete
  3. 28 bottles of nail polish for Christmas! You're living every nail polish addict's dream :) :) St. George was my first A England too and I love it so much! It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one was even more beautiful in person, I think I need to invest in some a-England too!! :)

    ReplyDelete