Friday 11 January 2013

Blue and Purple Mix Up

Good evening lovelies. TGI Friday!!!

I have been looking forward to this weekend all week. We dont have anything special planned but I just wasnt ready to be back at work full time - it has been a hard week and I'm in the mood for some down time.

Tonight I am at my sister's for tea. There will be 6 of us girlies and 4 dogs so I am sure chaos will follow :-).  Other than that I am going to make the most of each day and enjoy every second. I do have a special post planned along with a polish buddy of mine so look out for my first 'twin' post on Sunday.

Here are my nails of the day...


For this party skittlette mani I started by painting alternate nails with Barry M Bright Purple and Color Club Total Mystery. Total Mystery is a vibrant blue with lots of pretty shimmer to add depth.

Before the stamping


I then stamped using Barry M Silver Foil and the fishnet style design found on Cheeky plate CH 11.



Lastly I added some sparkle by adding one layer to my index and little fingers of W7 Moonlight. I adore this glitter and the amazing coverage you get with just one coat! I have included a picture below with the forced flash on my camera so you can see how reflective the sparkle is.


With flash
I hope you all have fantastic weekends - it is apparently going to snow in the UK on Sunday so I plan on making the most of any good weather on Saturday in case the country grinds to a halt at the first sign of snow again!

Take care Louise xx


1 comment: