Monday 21 January 2013

Butterfly Nails: Inspired by Nail Stickers

Good evening lovelies!

How has the start to your working week been? I am always so glad when Monday is over and I can get home and unwind with Mr LiPP and the pups.

I have a couple of polishes and stamping plates in my collection that I love so much I have never featured them on this little blog in case I cannot do them justice. Sounds crazy, right?! The owl stamping plate from bundle monster was one of those items where I finally conquered my fear and came up with this pretty little manicure that I was very proud of. Time to conquer another fear/favourite tonight... Barry M Spring Green.


Isn't it just the most vibrant green? I love it.


I created these nails to match some nail stickers I purchased to give myself a little pedicure with. When I saw them in the shop I realised they were exactly the same shade as Spring Green so it was a given that I would finally get to blog about this stunning polish.



For this manicure I started with two coats of Barry M Spring Green and then using my trusty Konad White I stamped these delicate little butterflies found on Konad plate M78.


I arranged the butterflies differently on each nail just to mix things up a little. For the finishing touch I added just one pink rhinestone as I love pink and green together!


How do you like these nails? I realise I am totally biased towards them as green is my favourite colour but I hope you all enjoy them too :-)

Have you tried nail stickers for manicures or pedicures yet? How did you get on with them?

Louise xx
@L_i_P_P

8 comments:

  1. What an awesome green! I love the stamping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with how vibrant this green is! And I love the butterflies too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. prettier than the stickers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh they look amazing! Wow! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh gorgeous! Green is not my color but your vibrant mani made me open my eyes! :p I rarely use stickers and I love how you combined them with stamping :p ***

    Cristina

    ReplyDelete