Wednesday 2 January 2013

Fussy Flowers and moving with the times!

Good evening my lovelies

Are you all as sad as me to be back at work? My goodness it has been a struggle although I really shouldn't complain as it is such a short week! Especially as I have Friday off on holiday :-). We girlies are off to London for the weekend in celebration of our friend Samatha's birthday. We have a theatre trip planned, a day at Winter Wonderland and then a meal in Canary Wharf which will no doubt include a few drinks.

I don't have any posts lined up so unless I magic up some time between now and then I am afraid it will be a quiet weekend on the blog. However I do have one little bit of exciting news to share with you... I finally moved into the 21st Century (kicking and screaming) and opened a Twitter account! I know I am so old skool! I am gradually getting used to it and will only tweet a few times a day for now but if you would like to follow me I can be found at... @L_i_P_P

Onto my nails of the day...


I started with two super easy coats of NYC Water Street Blue. I got this in a 3 for 2 deal on Boxing day and I love it. I know I have lots of blue in my collection but honestly in my opinion you cannot have too many! ;-)


Using Konad White I then stamped this quite fussy floral design from Cheeky plate CH 44


Absolutely loving this blue...


I wish all my nail bottles were this Konad shape as I always love how these pictures turn out - its such a great nail angle.


I added some very small dots to the centre of the flowers using Barry M Gelly in Pomegranate. Below is a quick bottle shot - I cannot wait to show you a full mani using this gorgeous colour.



Thanks for reading

Louise xx
@L_i_P_P


5 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Great stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous!
    I am basically crying into my PC now being back at work :-(

    (clearly ditracting myself from doing ACTUAL work at work though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! I like them a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just did something like that, blue and white, love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these nails! :) Also, I'm now following you on Twitter! I'm on it, too (@polishpleasejlw), but I'm not very good at keeping it up!

    ReplyDelete