Saturday 26 January 2013

Glow and Bronze

Good evening lovelies!

How has your Saturday been? I have spent a marathon 8 hours swatching some amazing Orly polishes today! Seriously I have never spent so long sitting at my nail desk surrounded by polishes and the funny thing is I wasn't doing it for myself! I am actually putting together some pictures for my friends Valentines and Mothers Day promotion for her new job at Barkers, a Hairdressing and Beauty supplier based here in Norwich.

I will of course feature the pictures at some point over the next few weeks but until then trust me when I say I there are some real pretties to look forward to :-)

Onto my nail of the weekend...


This gorgeous and neutral little manicure starts with a base of Orly Glow. Glow is a very subtle nude creme finish polish. By nature these polishes usually require three coats for perfection and this polish was no exception. However it was love at first sight for me and I have even included two swatch pictures for you to enjoy below.


Gorgeous, right?!


I then created two glitter accent nails by applying one perfect coat of Orly Watch It Glitter. This stunning glitter is made up of rose gold and copper particles and looks so pretty over this nude creme base. However I am sure it will also look stunning over a nice rich navy or teal jelly fnish polish.


With flash...


Finally I stamped this really pretty flower and vine pattern from my new Gals plate GA 47 using Primark Bronze Foil. Such an awesome stamping polish for just 50p per bottle!



One more bottle shot of Glow as it really is gorgeous and I hope you like it as much as I do.


Enjoy the rest of your weekends my lovelies. Have you got lots of lovely plans for Sunday? Mr LiPP and I are off into the city for a spot of shopping and maybe a nice lunch somewhere :-)

Louise xx
@L_i_P_P

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so lovely!! I love the nude and gold look - it's so sophisticated!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love love love this Lou!! not only beacause you have used the lovely Orly Varnishes to create this .... but because your imagination is endless you have created such a fab mature look !!! i love looking at your great designs!!

    ReplyDelete