Wednesday 20 February 2013

Flowers with a Yellow Accent Nail

Good evening lovelies

We are now more than half way through the working week - thank goodness! I feel like all I ever do is wish my life away when I am at work - isn't that awful? I can't be the only one though :-)

I decided to push my self a little tonight and have an accent nail in one of my least favourite colours. I loved how it looked and this manicure made me feel seriously ready for some spring weather...


I started with a base of Outdoor Girl Blue on all nails except my ring finger. OG Blue is a pretty ice blue/silver foil effect polish which dries really quickly and is perfect in two thin coats. Even better was that I purchased this polish for just £1. On my ring finger is three coats of Barry M Yellow.


In all honesty this yellow was not as bad as I had imagined and I ended up really liking how bright and happy it looked :-)


I stamped this simple flower design from Cheeky plate CH 44 using Konad White.



Finally I added yellow to the centre of each flower using my smallest dotting tool. That final touch really tied this whole manicure together and made me think that my mum might like this for her Mothers Day nails in March :-)


Have a good rest of your working weeks lovelies :-)

Louise xx
@L_i_P_P

4 comments: