Thursday 28 February 2013

Red and Yellow Flowers

Hey lovelies

After my success of using yellow as an accent nail I decided to use my least favourite colour in an even bolder way... I hope you like my nail of the day :-)


For this multi coloured summery look my base colours are Barry M Yellow for my index and ring fingers with NYC Times Square for my middle and little fingers. Both colours were perfect in three thin coats and I think they go really well together.


I added a quick coat of Northern Lights Gold Hologram top coat to quicken up the drying time but also to acheive that beautiful holo shimmer you can see particularly well on my little finger.


I stamped using Konad White and a flower pattern taken from Cheeky plate CH 12.


I dotted the flower centres using the alternative base colour...


Finally I added three different sized dots to my ring and little fingers using my dotting tools and the alternative base colours.


How do you like this look? Doesn't it put you in the mood for summer? I love this tomato shade of red and yellow combo :-). I never thought I would say that!

Louise xx
@L_i_P_P

4 comments:

  1. With this warm look you could just skip spring and jump right into summer :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet users, its
    really really pleasant piece of writing on building up
    new web site.

    Also visit my weblog; 102.7 Kiis Fm Online Radio
    My page > soundclick

    ReplyDelete