Friday 1 March 2013

Two Navy Animals

Happy weekend lovelies

I hope you all have lots of lovely plans? This is just a quick post from me tonight with a mani I pulled from the archives. My nails are looking a little poorly at the moment as a result of removing extensions that were put on as part of my nail course. It will be worth it in the end for the qualification but at the moment they are suffering and its making me sad :-(

Quick and easy animal print nails...


I started with a base colour of the very gorgeous Barry M Navy. I cannot get enough of this colour. It has beautiful hidden shimmer that comes alive on your nails when (if) the sun comes out.


Then using Barry M Silver Foil  stamped this animal print from Konad plate M78. Its a cross of leopard and tiger stripes so looks quite effective. This would look lovely with a brightly coloured gradient as the base colour :-)



Unfortunately in my rush to top coat this manicure my Seche Vite streaked it a little but I hope you can forgive that and just enjoy the animal print stamp.


Enjoy your Friday night lovelies :-)

Louise xx

2 comments: