Monday 8 April 2013

Pretty Pink Bows and Hologram Heart Nails

Good evening lovelies

How has your Monday been? A hard one for me as it was my first day back in more than a week (sob!) so while I had a lot of work to keep me busy, I also had a serious case of the holiday blues.

One thing that will always cheer me up... something pretty on my nails...


I started with Miss Conduct by Orly which is one of my all time favourite polishes. It applies like a dream, looks fantastic in both natural and artificial light and contains so much holographic glitter that I never fail to be impressed. The picture above was taken in bright sunlight (gorgeous!) and the picture below under my desk lamp in the nail room.


On each of the raspberry pink Miss Conduct fingers I stamped this simple but perfectly pretty bow using Konad White and the small image found on plate BM 317.


For my accent nail I used two coats of a-England Ascalon, which is the perfect complimentary holographic grey for this look baring in mind how much I love holo and how much I love pink and grey together :-).

The heart pattern is also taken from plate BM 317, one of my most used plates!


Finally I added a clear rhinestone to the centre of each bow as a finishing touch.


I hope the rest of your week goes well... Do you have any nice plans other than work?

Louise xx
@L_i_P_P

5 comments:

  1. I love miss conduct its gorgeous! I ordered myself a bottle off eBay a few days ago, I am so excited to try it myself. I love the bows, they are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love miss conduct its gorgeous! I ordered myself a bottle off eBay a few days ago, I am so excited to try it myself. I love the bows, they are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute! The stamping looks flawless

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bows of corse :-) and the pink is lush
    Mrs crouch xxxx

    ReplyDelete