Monday 17 June 2013

Love Themed Accent Nails

Good evening lovelies

I can't believe I am only now getting around to posting these nails. For those of you who follow me on Instagram you will have seen a sneaky peek a few weeks back when I wore this manicure to match a black and white dress that has the word LOVE printed all over it in different styles, fonts and sizes. I rushed out of the house before I could take a picture of my nails and typically when I looked at them the next morning I had a chip on my index finger. Here is how I fixed it... ;-)


On my little finger and ring finger I have two coats of Illamasqua Boosh, which is a lovely and shiny jet black polish. I also own Illamasqua Scorn which is the matte version but I'm yet to try it. I cannot wait until Illamasqua have another big online sale as I bagged 17 of their lovely polishes last time around :-).

I stamped over each of the black nails with Konad White and this text stamp which contains nice romantic words such as Heart, Kiss, Sweet and Perfect :-).

On my middle and index fingers I used two coats of the absolutely gorgeous Fuchsia Fanatic from China Glaze. I have been looking for a bright raspberry pink polish like this for a while and I am not all disappointed with Fuchsia Fanatic.

Finally I topped the pink nails off with one coat of Chalk Dust by Maybelline. I am loving this black and white glitter polish and have already used it to make some beautiful nail polish rings.
How do you like this look? I love the pink, black and white combination :-)

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments:

  1. I love this! It matches without being boring, if that makes sense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it, and what a great way to save a mani! Two looks in one :D As always your stamping is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete