Wednesday 24 July 2013

Red Nails with Chalk Dust topper

Happy Wednesday lovelies

Mid way through the week already! It has been a busy one for me as work is crazy busy and I also have something planned for each evening this week too. I will be glad to get a rest on Saturday :-).

Due to my busy week I thought it appropriate to go for simple yet effective nails...



This beautifully shiny tomato red is from the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear collection and was purchased as part of a Poundland haul a few weeks ago. I got four colours from this collection and have a swatch post planned for your viewing pleasure in the next week or so :-).



As you can see I used this lovely red as the base colour on all nails. The bottle does not have a name printed on it but from a quick look at other swatches online I believe its called Crushed. It applied perfectly in two coats but is actually very pigmented so you could maybe get away with one slightly thicker coat.



To finish this off I reached for Chalk Dust by Maybelline. I love this simple balck and white glitter topper as it looks fab over almost any base colour and really livens an otherwise standard manicure up!



How do you like this look? Are you a fan of black and white glitters?

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

No comments:

Post a Comment