Sunday 28 July 2013

Sally Hansen: Swatch Spam

Happy Sunday lovelies

Time for a little bit of Sunday swatch spam :-)

These are my new Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polishes that I just couldn't resist showcasing as a stand alone post.

Each colour has a great formula, required two coats and dried in super quick time. I would definitely buy more colours from this collection, especially if I found them in Poundland again!


This is Blue It. Not a true Blue but more of a Blurple (blue/purple mix). The colour is bright and builds nicely. This polish is a little thinner than the others in the collection so I wouldn't be able to use it for stamping but it makes a beautiful base colour.


This is my favourite of the bunch... Plum Power. Just look at the amazing shimmer in this polish. It looks beautiful in the sunshine and I have already used this polish several times which for me and purple is very unusual :-).



The below swatch is Pink Boa. This is a very 'in your face' sugary pink that made a lovely base for a manicure I will show you next week with white stamping. Pink Boa looks borderline neon in direct sunlight but applied like a creme base.



Finally this is a tomato red shade called Crushed. I used this earlier in the week with a simple black and white glitter topper and loved it. Crushed is the most highly pigmented colour out of this little collection and applied like a dream :-).




I hope you enjoyed this slightly different kind of post from me today :-)

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

No comments:

Post a Comment