Friday 13 September 2013

All My Favourite Things: Skittlette

Good evening lovelies

TGI Friday! Its been an incredibly busy week for me. I am extending my team by 9 people and in order to find that many amazing people I have so far held upwards of 35 interviews and only picked 4 so far! I am sick of the sound of my own voice and definitely bored of the 10 interview questions I picked. Oh Well!

At least my nails are looking fabulous though... ;-)


I selected several of my current favourite polishes and just started painting to see where I would end up :-)


This beautiful teal green is Fairy Teal by Sally Hansen. I cannot tell you how much it stains my nails but I still think its worth it and I love the colour, the formula and the finish so very much!


The amazing pink is Warhol from Color Club. This colour is part of the neon Poptastic collection and I love it. I used it in all of my summer pedicures this year and will certainly be on the look out for a back up bottle.


Lastly, the silver holo glitter is Holy Halo by Orly and of course I used Barry M Silver Foil to stamp the pretty heart designs on each teal nail.


I hope you have wonderful weekends. I have a busy Saturday helping my mum move house but on Sunday we have a girls lunch with cocktails starting at 1.30pm. Cant wait :-)

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I love this mani and already feel like I want to recreate it! The teal stained my nails so bad but I love it anyway x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, I can't believe I've still not used this stamp! I love all the colours and glitters you used together. Enjoy your cocktails, sounds fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to seeing what you do with this heart stamp! Have a great wknd xx

      Delete