Wednesday 11 September 2013

Grey with a Neon Twist

Happy Hump Day!

I loved my Neutral and Neon from Monday so much that I recreated it with a new favourite colour combination of mine... Grey and Orange.


I started with this beautiful grey polish from Illamasqua called DWS. This polish has a fantastic formula, is a really pretty shade of grey and dries to a super high shine finish. On the Illamasqua site they describe this polish as 'cement grey' but I think that makes it sound really ugly and as you can see that really is not the case.


Excuse the odd contrast on the picture below but my camera totally freaked out at the neon orange polish and just would not behave itself!


As you can see I stamped my 'go-to' zebra stripes using Wham! Pow! which just so happens to be the brightest orange in my collection. Wham! Pow! is from Color Club and part of last years Poptastic collection.


Do you like grey and orange together? I am loving that these particular neon shades stamp so well as it means they will transition nicely into Autumn :-)

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

No comments:

Post a Comment