Thursday 5 September 2013

Rose Briar and Flowers

Happy Thursday everyone!

I am so excited as I am off work tomorrow for Mr LiPP's birthday celebrations which means we get a lovely long weekend together. Weather permitting we are going to the beach with the dogs and then we are going to cook great Mexican food, drink some shots and watch Dexter series 8.

Here are some very quick nails I did a few weeks ago. Unfortunately the sunshine disappeared which meant I couldn't capture the true beauty of Rose Briar but I will share these anyway...


As you can see from the below swatch Rose Briar is a beautiful polish with perfect coverage. I would expect nothing less from the wonderful a-England brand.


In order to keep things nice and simple I reached for a flower design I had never tried before and stamped using Barry M Silver Foil.


Simple but effective :-)


I hope you have lovely evenings, I am off to the shops to grab any last minute bits we need to create our Mexican feast and then I will chill out with a nice cold glass of Pinot.

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

No comments:

Post a Comment