Wednesday 30 October 2013

Halloween Nails: Gag Me With A Spoon

Happy Wednesday lovelies

Tonight I am very excited to be sharing another of my beautiful new Indie polishes with you.

This neon green goodness is called Gag Me With A Spoon and is made by Dollish Polish


I am so excited to be using this polish for the first time! Gag Me With A Spoon is a neon green jelly jam packed with red, pink, green and blue glitters of various shapes and sizes. I have included a close up shot for you to enjoy below...


On my ring finger I used Matt White by Barry M and then a black nail art pen to draw this simple skeleton face. This was a practice run for me as my little sister would like this on her nails at the weekend when she goes to a party dressed as Edward Scissorhands. Honestly her costume and make up are awesome!


I purchased Gag Me With A Spoon from the wonderful  Rainbow Connection. Seriously going to be my most favourite website ever :-)



Its almost Halloween! I am looking forward to working on my final Halloween manicure tonight :-)

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

No comments:

Post a Comment