Wednesday 16 October 2013

Jazzed up Texture and Matte Nails

Happy Hump day

Tonight I am going to show you how different this manicure looked once I added some simple top coat! You may have noticed that I am loving my Barry M Textured Effect polishes recently and this little pretty is certainly no exception!


For this look I started with two simple coats of Barry M Countess which is from the brand new Textured Effects collection. In the bottle it looks like a mix of brown and purple so I really wasnt sure what to expect. Here you can see how this looked before the nail art and top coat. So different?!?

On my ring finger is two coats of Barry M Caramel from the new Matte collection.


Using Barry M Gold Foil I stamped this fun little sunshine onto my Caramel accent nail and then added a coat of Essie Matte About You.


Still using Barry M Gold Foil I then stamped this filigree vine design down the centre of each nail and added two thick coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Just look at how the top coat really bought out the pink and orange sparkle hidden in my new favourite textured polish :-).



I was so pleased with how these came out. I cannot tell you how beautiful Countess is in real life, none of my pictures do it justice!

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous mani- I prefer this with top coat and stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely. Me too! I was really pleased with how the simply filigree vine stamp looked so effective x

      Delete