Monday 18 November 2013

Order of the Garter with Accents

Good evening lovelies

I hope you all had fantastic weekends? I had an evening with my sister on Saturday, we ate olives, drank wine and watched Vampire Diaries on DVD. I have seen the whole series before but I am loving the chance to watch it again from scratch with my little sis. On Sunday I had a whole day and evening with Mr LiPP. We had a lazy morning, then went in the city for a touch of shopping before an evening on the sofa with several films and some yummy chocolate.


This blue and copper skittlette combines some of my favourite colours and polishes and I am really pleased with how it turned out. This stunning blue is Order of the Garter by a-England and quite easily elbowed its my into my top 10 when I used it for the first time last week :-).


Orly Flicker is such a rich copper polish with tiny orange and gold particles that add a deep shimmer once applied to the nail. It has a metallic style finish but is non streaky and would suit all skin tones. I love it.


On my ring finger I used two coats of Barry M Vanilla as a neutral base and then stamped using Konad Blue with a simple design from Cheeky plates CH 10. While the top coat was still tacky I added some copper loose glitters to tie the whole mani together :-)


Do you have busy weeks ahead? I am my usual social butterfly self... ha ha :-)

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments:

  1. I need to try a blue and copper combo myself, too. This looks so great!

    ReplyDelete