Friday 8 November 2013

Patterned Nails with Glitter Accent

Happy Friday lovelies

I am so looking forward to this weekend. Tonight is Date Night, Saturday we are out for my brother in laws welcome back drinks as he has just completed 7 months in Afghan and Sunday I am seeing Scouting for Girls with my little sis!

Here is the finished mani I created over my matte Vanilla base...


Each nail has a base of two coats of Barry M Matte Vanilla. I absolutely love this polish and it is my favourite of the collection so far. For those of you who own Barry M Lychee, this is very similar but just the matte version :-).


Using Konad Blue I stamped this pattern from plate CH 10. I have no idea what to call this pattern but it sort of looks like lots of lemons joined together in rows!

Onto my accent nail I placed some individual copper glitters and added a quick matte top coat. There is something extra special about glitter that has been mattified!


Here are the supplies I used...


This pattern is so eye catching and got lots of attention from the ladies at work :-)

Have absolutely wonderful weekends

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

4 comments:

  1. This looks so classy! I love the combination of blue and nude, and the copper glitters are a beautiful accent :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a lovely comment and I'm so glad you liked them xx

      Delete
  2. I love those copper glitters, sets this mani off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky. I'm so into loose glitters right now :)

      Delete