Monday 16 December 2013

Christmas Nails: Snowflakes

Happy Monday

Tonight is the only time between now and Christmas Day that I do not have any plans so I am going to make the most of it and just take the opportunity to pamper myself a little and then chill out with hubs.

Here is how I wore the swatch of Obsidian I posted yesterday...


Using Barry M Silver Foil I stamped these very pretty looking snowflakes from the new Bundle Monster Holiday Collection plates.


Here is a close up of my accent nail which has just the one large snowflake from plate 01...


Into the centre of each snowflake I added one small holo silver glitter for that added Christmas sparkle :-)


Finally just because I cannot resist here is how this beautiful mani looks mattified...


How do you like this unusual combination of black with snowflakes (most of my nail clients have gone for red base, gold snowflakes). Do you prefer the shiny or matte version?

Enjoy your Monday evening lovelies

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

6 comments:

  1. Love this, I also love the tops on this collection. Wish I lived in the UK, I have been dying to try MO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashlee. Where do you live? The tops on these polishes are great they really add to the overall look :) xx

      Delete
    2. I'm in the US, I'll make it there one day though. If I can convince myself to get on a plane that is haha. My wife has taken to watching LOST recently which doesn't help that phobia at all!

      Delete
    3. I don't enjoy flying but the experience of another country always makes it worth it! Have a great Christmas xx

      Delete
  2. This is incredibly beautiful! I had to have a halt on polish shopping but since it was my birthday this week I've decided to treat myself to a couple of the Velvet goth collection after seeing your swatches! :) I preferred your reindeer mani matte but I like this most with shine! Just gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ithi. I hope you are having a fab time in the uk with your family. Merry Christmas xx

      Delete