Wednesday 11 December 2013

Swatch: Velvet Goth: Amethyst

Good evening lovelies

Tonight I have yet another stunning polish from the Models Own Velvet Goth collection to show you. This one is called Amethyst...


For somebody who really doesnt lean towards purple polish I cannot express how much I loved this one. It has a great colour, it has depth with the various sizes of glitter and it has fantastic application.


Up close and personal...


In the below pictures I have added a quick coat of Seche Vite super shiny top coat...


It just looks even more amazing in my opinion :-)


Enjoy the rest of your evenings my lovelies

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you :). I'm feeling like I never want to take this off right now! xx

      Delete
  2. I didn't like this much on me before top coat. After 2 top coats it was absolutely amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean. This colour really is something amazing with top coat on xx

      Delete