Tuesday 3 December 2013

White and Neon Nails

I promised you I would brighten up these white nails and there was no better way to do that than break out the neon nail polishes. It seems strange to use them in winter but I wanted to see how well they would stamp and show up on such a clean white background...


As you can see in the picture below I used four different neon colours all from the Color Club Poptastic collection:

  • Orange - Wham! Pow
  • Blue - Chelsea Girl
  • Pink - Warhol
  • Purple - Puccilicious


I used this 'splat' style design from Pueen plate number 36.


Enjoy your evening lovelies

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I love how well the neon's show up, it always makes me sad when they can appear so wishy-washy but this is really striking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ithi. These Color Club Neons are particularly fab and I'm so pleased they stamp well. I used them all the time in the summer for super bright pedicures :) xx

      Delete