Saturday 4 January 2014

Swatch: Orly: Nite Owl and Sea Gurl

Happy Saturday!

Did you all have lovely starts to your weekends? We certainly did and I still have lots more to look forward to. Tonight Mr LiPP and I are off to celebrate our friend Samatha's 29+2 Birthday and on Sunday the little sis and I are off to a baby shower.

Today I am showing you two beautiful Orly polishes...


This is Nite Owl and Sea Gurl by Orly. Both of these pretties are from the 2011 Birds of a Feather collection. First up is Nite Owl... a taupe polish with lots of silver shimmer. It looks a little plain in the bottle but I liked it much more on the nail and it will be a great base for nail art :-)


Up close so you can see the silver shimmers do actually translate to the nail...


Sea Gurl I used just on my ring accent nail. Its a gunmetal grey with a slight brown undertone and considering it has a metallic finish the formula is pretty streak free.


Enjoy your Saturdays and dont forget to check back to see the finished look for these two colours

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments:

  1. Glad you have a great weekend planned, I love that your friend is celebrating being '29+2' :D I think these are beautiful but Nite Owl grabs me, it looks like one of my favorite eyeshadows melted down :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are absolutely not allowed to remind Samantha that she is now in her 30's so 29+2 was the next best thing ;)). Nite Owl is a polish that surprised me. I only bought it as it was in a £2 offer but I love it a whole lot more than I expected to xx

      Delete