Friday 7 February 2014

Buried Treasure Flowers

Happy Friday!

As this post goes live we will be on our way to the airport! Tomorrow morning we fly to Bulgaria for a week of celebrations with friends and loved ones. I have scheduled just a few posts to keep my much treasured blog going whilst I am away :-). Here is how I 'dressed up' the beautiful swatch of Buried Treasure.


On each nail I stamped using Konad Black and this simple flower design from Cheeky plate CH14. Regular followers will know that I used this stamp recently but the other way up so it looked more concentrated at the tips rather than the base. I think this stamp may become a new favourite for me :-).


I really like how this turned out and I could not resist adding flower centres using the striking Fearne Attention Seeker (purple/pink).


I am so pleased to be adding this little lovely to my ever growing Orly collection :-)


Right about now my little sis and I will be enjoying a gin tinny in the car (we are NOT driving) and talking non stop about our exciting holiday to Bansko, Bulgaria :-)

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

No comments:

Post a Comment