Wednesday 5 February 2014

Swatch: Buried Treasure by Orly

Good evening lovelies

Just a simple little swatch post from me as I am getting for a meal at Loch Fyne with my little sis. We ate at Loch Fyne several times over Christmas and it was beautiful each time so I really looking forward to trying their set menu tonight.

This is a swatch I have been dying to get around to as this polish was on my lemming list for what seemed like forever. I could not believe my luck when I found it in the sale for £2 :-).


This is Orly Buried Treasure. It is a browny bronze metallic polish with a beautifully soft, not at all harsh finish. All of my pictures show two coats of Buried Treasure with one coat of Seche Vite top coat.


For a metallic polish the finish is really good and I can easily forgive the few remaining brush marks.


I am really pleased to have this in my collection as I know it stamps well and now I also know that it looks lovely as a full on base colour.


Hope you all enjoy your evenings

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning, one of those that I'd have to agree, a few brush strokes doesn't take away from its beauty! Well done on such a great bargain! I hope you enjoyed your meal out :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ithi. I just love a polish bargain! Our meal was lovely. Loch Fyne wins again :) xx

      Delete