Wednesday 12 March 2014

Blue Glint and Flowers

Good evening lovelies

Thank you all for your lovely blog comments and Instagram feedback about the beautiful Blue Glint swatch I posted a few days ago. I am so glad it was such a hit with you all as I loved it :-).

Here is my final look...


Using a silver foil polish from Primark I stamped this nice and simple flower design from Bundle Most plate BM 223. In hindsight I wish I had used white but you cant win them all :-).


Into the centre of each large flower I placed a small pink rhinestone to add a little bit of glamour!


Certainly not my best look but at least it doesnt take away from the beauty of Blue Glint


Thanks for stopping by

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments:

  1. That's so pretty! Perfect touch adding the pink gems xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria :). I added the gems out of desperation as I hated the stamping. My sis thinks I should try this base again with white stripes as the nail art - maybe I will get a chance this wknd xx

      Delete