Sunday 13 April 2014

Swatch: Barry M Aquarium: Caspian and Treasure Chest

Good evening lovelies

Hope you all had fantastic weekends? Over too quickly as always but I have had a really good couple of days. Saturday I did the usual house stuff and then I went to my friend Jamie's to do my first childrens nail party! It was her daughter Casey's 9th birthday so I spent the afternoon painting seven lots of teeny tiny nails with lots of bright colours, plenty of glitter and even some funky french tips. It went really well and I had a lovely afternoon.

Today was Sister Sunday :-), so me and the little sis went into the city, shopped a little, ate a lot and then headed home for a dog walk and a Vampire Diaries DVD session. Bliss!


Tonight I am showing you some more pretties from the Barry M Aquarium collection. Have I mentioned how much I love these polishes?!

For this look I used two thin coats of Caspian on all nails. Caspian is a pale pink and gold duochrome polish with pretty glitter flecks running through. These pictures were taken with the camera flash on so you see more of the pink showing through, in natural light today you could really see the pale gold a lot more than the pink.


On my ring fingers and thumbs I added just one quick coat of Treasure Chest from the same Aquarium collection. Treasure Chest contains shards of glitter in beautiful gold, rose gold and pale pink shades. This one is going to look stunning layered over darker base colours too.



The Aquarium collection is a huge win for me! These two shades compliment each other perfectly :-).

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments:

  1. I lve these kind of duo-chrome polishes, they are quite versatile looking. Great mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I love this Aquarium collection x

      Delete