Thursday 17 July 2014

Pretty Pink with Paisley

Happy happy Thursday!

Almost the weekend my loves. I've had a really good and positive four days at work. Time has flown by, I feel like I have achieved a lot and once the weekend arrives I feel like I will deserve the downtime.

Tonight I am showing you the nails I wore to the Polo a few weekends ago, not my finest work but in real life they looked much better and I just adore this paisley print.


On all nails I started with a base of Color Club Warhol. Warhol just so happens to be my most favourite pink polish ever! Its bright neon with a fantastic formula. Now I will admit as these pictures dont allow me not to, that I rushed these nails as it was very late at night and my clean up was a little over enthusiastic (I wiped too much polish away). This is no reflection of the beautiful polish but rather my need to get to bed!


Over each Warhol I then added one quick but beautiful coat of Orly Gold Prisma. This is very similar to Northern Lights in Gold and is ideal for adding a very subtle sparkle to any polish.


Lastly using Konad White I stamped this beautifully detailed paisley design. I love this print and it never ceases to impress me with how detailed it is and how perfectly it stamps.


Excusing the imperfections that genuinely only showed up under the harsh flash of my camera. I actaully loved these nails and kept them on for days!

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments: