Tuesday 1 July 2014

Silver Bling: Textured nails

Happy Tuesday

Back to work for me today but I dont mind as its only a four day week and then I have all of next week off. Fingers crossed for sunshine :-). Last night was our monthly sister night out to Yo Sushi. I just love that place and always look forward to our 'Blue Mondays'!

Tonight I am sharing a blinged up textured mani with you...


I started with Bling by Champneys on all nails except my ring finger. Bling is a gorgeous deep charcoal grey polish that has lots of pretty silver flakes and shimmers. It dries really quickly and applied like a dream.


On my ring finger is two coats of Eva from the 2True Sequins collection. I love these Sequins polishes. I have four so far and am eagerly awaiting more to be released. They apply perfectly and are an absolute bargain at £3.99 each (regularly on offer too).


I just love how these textured polishes look on camera... In particularly these two are so sparkly :-)


I was going to stamp over this with a pretty silver pattern but in the end decided to leave well alone and enjoy the silver, grey, sparkle and bling!


Thanks for reading

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

No comments:

Post a Comment