Wednesday 27 August 2014

Abstract Dots with Barry M Mattes

Happy Wednesday!

I feel like I am on a real roll with Matte polishes at the moment. I absolutely love this Barry M collection and am keen to see which colours they will add to it for the Autumn Winter. In the meantime I will carry on using the beautiful neutrals and brights from the current range.


I started with two coats of Vanilla on each nail. Vanilla was released as part of a coffee inspired range of polishes in Autumn 2013. I love the colour of this polish and depending on what you pair it with, not only is it a stoney nude but it can also lean grey. A great base for nail art!


Then using the 5 colours I own from the Brights Matte collection I simply added dots in three different sizes. The only polish I am yet to own from this collection is the red, Copacabana. Most of you will know that I do all I can to avoid red polish so its no surprise I havent spent my hard earned pennies on it just yet :).


Finally to make this manicure truly matte rather than slightly waxy as the polishes tend to dry I added a quick coat of Barry M Matte top coat.



How do you like my abstract dots? Are you a fan of matte finish polishes?

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

4 comments: