Monday 25 August 2014

Swatch: Barry M Matte: Miami

Good evening lovelies

Today is a Bank Holiday here in the UK and as is to be expected... it rained all day! Literally non stop. Great excuse for an impromptu duvet day though :). Here is a quick but pretty pink swatch for your viewing pleasure.


This beautiful barbie pink is called Miami and is part of the fabulously bright coloured Matte polishes released by Barry M a few months ago.


All my pictures show three thin coats of Miami with no top coat. The finish is more waxy than true matte but I really like it.


Another winner from the fabulous Barry M...


Enjoy your evening
Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments:

  1. Why did it have to rain on the Bank holiday? I think I kinda forgot what to expect coming home! I love this shade, it looks like leather wrapped around the nail (in a good way) and the shade is just gorgeous! I hope you enjoyed your long weekend :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could not believe how bad the weather was on Monday. No break in the rain at all! This wonderfully bright pink cheered me up though :). Do you have any of the latest mattes from Barry m? xx

      Delete