Wednesday 17 September 2014

Fugly Green with Abstract Dots

Good evening loves

Tonight I am showing you what I would call a marmite polish. You will either love it or hate it. I paired it with my abstract dotted nails from a few weeks ago to try and break the haters in gently :))



I happen to love Waikiki but then I love all shades of green, and for those that are interested I also love marmite :). Waikiki applied like a dream (thats practically a given from Barry M) and dried to a satin matt finish.


In order to show this off to its full matte potential I applied a quick slick of Barry M Matte Top Coat which removed any last traces of the satin finish you get with coloured polishes alone.


I think this is a beautiful addition to the Matte collection and as you can see from the dotted abstract nails, it compliments the other colours so nicely.


How do you like Waikiki? Would you wear such a fugly polish? :))

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

4 comments:

  1. The matte green polish is very beautiful and the accent nails you made are perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I'm definitely going to try these abstract dot nails again. It's a great way to use lots of colour :))

      Delete