Wednesday 22 October 2014

Pretty Pink with Bling

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink!

Just a quick snippet tonight as I am off out to shop for Halloween costumes! Wish me luck!


For this pretty mani I started with a base of Miami from the Barry M Matte collection. The picture below shows how this polish looks at two coats with no top coat. As you can see it dries to a satin finish rather than pure matte as do most of the other polishes from this collection.


To each nail I then simply added a large sparkly rhinestone and a quick slick of Seche Vite glossy top coat.


Simple yet effective...


If any of you have any good ideas for my Halloween costume this year I would love to hear them. 'Im totally lame at fancy dress and always have to be persuaded that I even want to take part so its fair to say I am creatively challenged when it comes to dressing up!

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments:

  1. Love the shade of this gorgeous pink and the matte effect of it is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete